Overcoming obstacles when it matters most
Omniceps is a technology consulting company which specializes in outsourced product development and engineering services. We are among some of the best software services provider in the MENA region with headquarters in India and front-end office in Dubai. We are the leaders in technology and development space, Omniceps works with some of the world’s most talented players. Modern technologies based solutions is our main focus area, and are enabled by our scientific research department, and data driven systems which produce excellent deliveries. Omniceps empowers your business with latest digital technology with over 5+ years of experience in delivering Internet and Mobile Solutions to Enterprises, through Agile Development and Application Management methodologies.
Our Main areas of focus:
- Work with the latest technology in IT and keep updating.
- Use the best tools to engage users and deliver high quality services.
- Customer focus with advanced analytics and feedback.
- CRM solutions for all businesses in order to empower them to manage customer relations better.
- E-commerce solutions with a history of successful deliveries.
- Open-source is our biggest area of expertise as open-source is becoming the biggest pillar of future technology.
- Hotel/Car and packages booking solutions with CMS enriched content and supplier API integrations.
We are also the biggest provider of SAAS.
What is SAAS (ref – wikipedia):
Software as a service (SaaS; pronounced /sæs/) is a software licensing and delivery model in which software is licensed on a subscription basis and is centrally hosted. It is sometimes referred to as “on-demand software”, and was formerly referred to as “software plus services” by Microsoft. SaaS is typically accessed by users using a thin client via a web browser. SaaS has become a common delivery model for many business applications, including office and messaging software, payroll processing software, DBMS software, management software, CAD software, development software, gamification, virtualization, accounting, collaboration, customer relationship management (CRM), Management Information Systems (MIS), enterprise resource planning (ERP), invoicing, human resource management (HRM), talent acquisition, content management (CM), and service desk management. SaaS has been incorporated into the strategy of nearly all leading enterprise software companies.
Best software services does incorporate SAAS and agile methodology which is followed by Omniceps.