Welcome to Omniceps Technologies website (the “Site”). The information here is subject to terms mentioned below. Please read all terms and conditions carefully before browsing this website.
Omniceps Technologies (herein referred to as “Omniceps” or “we” or “us”) and the individuals or entities that access this website (herein referred to as “you” or “your”) agree to accept the terms and conditions of this website.
About use of information posted on this website
You may download, view, copy and print documents (such as white papers, presentations, and FAQs) (“Documents”) from the Site subject to the following conditions and terms:
- The Documents may be used only for educative and non-commercial purposes.
- The Documents shall not be altered or modified in any case or way.
- You may not use, copy, upload, print, download, display, reproduce, perform, publish, post, license, transmit or distribute any Documents from this Website in whole or in part without prior authorization from Omniceps.
Omniceps Logo and associated graphics are registered trademarks of Omniceps Technologies. No logo or graphic from the Omniceps website may be copied or re-transmitted unless prior permissions by Omniceps.
- This site may contain links to and information from third party sites also. Omniceps Technologies does not accept any liability for the validity and authenticity of any such content of a third party listed on this site.
- Omniceps has taken reasonable precautions to ensure that your access to this website is secure and free from any viruses or destructive software. However, Omniceps does not, in any manner and for any purpose, warrant that your access to this website will be secure and free from any viruses or destructive software. Omniceps will not, under any circumstances, accept any liability for any damage occurred as a result of your accessing this website. You are expressly advised to carry out your own security precautions and checks prior to and whilst accessing the website.
- Omniceps does not undertake the responsibility of regularly updating the content herein and does not undertake any liability in any matter arising as a result of any action/ inaction which places dependence upon the information and/or statements made available on this website.
Indemnity and Limitation of Liability
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Omniceps, its officers, directors and employees from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including settlement amounts and reasonable legal fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of this site.
Omniceps shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including without limitation, damages for loss of revenue, profits, data or use) incurred by you or any third party arising from or related to the use of, to the use, inability to use, or the termination of the use of this site, regardless of the form of action or claim even if Omniceps has been informed of the possibility thereof.
Termination of Website
Omniceps reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict or terminate without notice, the availability of the Website to any other person, geographic area or jurisdiction at any time.
Any and all contents contained within this website is the property of Omniceps Technologies. No portion of any content contained herein may be copied without the express permission of Omniceps for any purpose whatsoever. All rights reserved by Omniceps Technologies.